Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Scrumptious Shagged Slipper Socks




The girls have outgrown the felted slippers my dsis made for them. (Actually dd#1 wore her slippers so much that she's worn the bottom through...several times...she keeps needle felting over the holes.) So this time was my turn. They decided they want slippers like daddy.

This is a fast easy knit with two strands of Cascade 220 held together throughout. The shagging is easy peasy and makes a very soft cushion to walk on. I've got some inside of the slipper pictures here in case you don't know what shagging is...besides the slang meaning! :blush:

And speaking of slippers...I am sporting a very lovely purple pair of Fiber Trends Felted Clogs that my dsis so kindly knit for me. Thank you so much! They really keep my feet warm!

No comments: