Friday, March 10, 2006
I finished this Tivoli T-shirt in July 2005. (digital camera purchased Dec 05) It's done in Knit Picks Shine-Apricot. Size 5 needles.
This was my first attempt at knitting a sweaterish type of garment. (Although I don't consider it as a sweater since I didn't have to deal with sleeves.) I swatched with #4's, 5's and 6's and thought 5's got guage. Well, it did turn out a bit loose but oh well. I added some crocheted rows under the arm to bring the armhole up. I also added some crocheted rows to the neckline to tighten that up.
For the bottom I used the Cellular Stitch from Barbara Walker's 2nd Treasury (p. 246). I began this after the first waist increase (192 st). 21 Rows. Picot bind off.
I see the pattern has been tweaked and renamed Picovoli. Another thing to add to my project list!