Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Austermann Step Socks


This is the yarn with Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil.

The color...hmmm....can't seem to find the ball band. They are grey, denim and mellow moss green.

I did these toe up Queen Kahuna style on two size 0 Addi Turbo circular needles.

These are VERY comfortable socks!

I wore these to the APT to see the play "Julius Caesar" and we got drenched! Even though the socks were soaking wet (read: puddles in my shoes) they were extremely soft and my feet were not cold in the least little bit (it was about 60 degrees that day).

APT is a great place to see a Shakespearean play. We saw "Romeo and Juliet" just last week. WOW! It was fantastic! (I wore the same socks...the weather was in the 50's and dry...my feet were cozy!) We saw MacBeth last year and that is what got us hooked. We haven't seen any of the plays at night *yet*. The nighttime performances are reportedly out of this world....even better than the daytime ones. Inconceivable!

No comments: